Women’s Drug Rehab Program
TRANSITIONAL DRUG TREATMENT PROGRAM FOR WOMEN
“Alis Volat Propriis.”
This Latin saying established as the state motto of Oregon literally translates to “She flies with her own wings.”
The ladies in our Womens Rehab Program at Oregon Trail Recovery will have their own unique opportunity to become inspired by the accomplishments of their peers as well as themselves. They trudge the same path that many great women have before them, and by doing so, learn to fly with their own wings as well.
OUR WOMEN’S DRUG REHAB PROGRAM OFFERS
- Individual and Group Therapy are provided, supervised by Licensed Professionals.
- A minimum of 10 Hours of Weekly Group Therapy Sessions facilitated by Group Counselors.
- 3-6 month intensive program
- Modeling and Guidance in Developing and Maintaining Basic Life Skills.
- Establishment of an Effective Long-Term Recovery Plan, including Identifying Triggers, Relapse Prevention, Mandatory Sponsorship, as well as Regular 12-step Meetings and Support Group Attendance.
- Employment and/or Education Assistance for Employment or School, including assistance with Resumes, Interview Skills and/or assistance Continued Education.
- Spiritual Based Group Sessions and Guided Meditation
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Seeking Safety, Motivational interviewing (MI), Problem Solving, Family Therapy, Mindfulness, and Relapse Prevention.
- Outings to Scenic Places such as Mt. Hood, The Columbia River Gorge, and The Oregon Coast.
- Emphasis on a connection between Physical Fitness and Positive Mental Health.
OUR UPSCALE STRUCTURED SOBER-LIVING HOME
Our upscale structured sober living homes provide a perfect environment for the client to learn and grow in recovery. Clients benefit from daily interaction with clinical staff, house managers, and peers. This allows for a progressive and supportive transition back into everyday living. All amenities such as groceries and basic house supplies are provided. Our comprehensive and long-term program is dedicated to yielding the highest results for all clients. Contact usonline or call 855-770-0577 with any questions about the program.