Men’s Drug Rehab Program
TRANSITIONAL DRUG TREATMENT PROGRAM FOR MEN
OUR MEN’S DRUG REHAB PROGRAM OFFERS
- Individual and Group Therapy Sessions supervised by Licensed Professionals.
- A Minimum of 10 Hours of Weekly Group Process facilitated by Group Counselors.
- 3-6 month intensive program
- Modeling and Guidance in Developing and Maintaining Basic Life Skills.
- Establishment of an Effective Long-Term Recovery Plan, including Identifying Triggers, Relapse Prevention, Mandatory Sponsorship, as well as Regular 12-step Meetings and Support Group Attendance.
- Employment and/or Education Assistance for Employment or School, including assistance with Resumes, Interview Skills and/or Assistance with Continued Education.
- Spiritual Based Group sessions and Guided Meditation.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Seeking Safety, Motivational Interviewing (MI), Problem Solving, Family Therapy, Mindfulness, and Relapse Prevention.
- Outings to Scenic Places such as Mt. Hood, The Columbia River Gorge, and The Oregon Coast.
- Emphasis on a connection between Physical Fitness and Positive Mental Health.
UPSCALE STRUCTURED SOBER LIVING ENVIRONMENT
Our upscale structured sober living home provides a perfect environment for the client to learn and grow in our addiction recovery programs. Clients benefit from daily interaction with clinical staff, house managers, and peers. This allows for a progressive and supportive transition back into everyday living. All amenities such as groceries and basic house supplies are provided. Our comprehensive and long-term program is dedicated to yielding the highest results for all clients. Contact us to find out more about the program and with any questions.