TRANSITION PROGRAM FOR WOMEN
OUR WOMEN’S TRANSITION PROGRAM OFFERS
- Individual and group therapy are provided, supervised by a licensed Masters-level therapist.
- Group process supervised and facilitated by a licensed Masters level therapist.
- A minimum of 10 Hours of weekly group process facilitated by group counselors.
- 3-9 month intensive program with a minimum 3 month verbal commitment.
- Modeling and guidance in developing and maintaining basic life skills.
- Establishment of an effective long-term recovery plan, including identifying triggers, relapse-prevention, mandatory sponsorship and regular support-group attendance.
- Employment and/or education assistance preparing for employment or school, including assistance with resumes, interview skills and/or assistance with scholastic processes and continued education
- Spiritual groups and guided meditation, including options for Native American sweats
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Seeking Safety, process group, Motivational interviewing (MI), Problem solving, family therapy, Mindfulness, relapse prevention, Art therapy, Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Adventure excursions with regular outings to scenic places like Mt. Hood, Columbia River Gorge, central Oregon and the Oregon coast
- Emphasis on connection between physical fitness and positive mental health with supportive activities such as yoga classes, fitness activities and hiking.
UPSCALE STRUCTURED LIVING ENVIRONMENTS
Our structured-living homes provide a perfect environment to learn and grow in recovery. Clients benefit from daily interaction with clinical staff, peers, and the general society. This allows a progressive and supported introduction back into mainstream living. Our comprehensive and long-term program yields outstanding results for those that work the program. All basic amenities, transportation and food are included in our program.