TRANSITION PROGRAM FOR MEN
You are not alone in your recovery. You will make friends who share your goals for a successful recovery and a better life. You will discover integrity and self respect as well as identify and change old behavior patterns. The power of one recovering alcoholic/addict helping another is without parallel. Your experience, strength and hope can benefit others.
Our program offers you a solution if you struggle with chronic relapse.
- You will be immersed into our sober living environment and intensive outpatient program (IOP).
- Services are provided to adult men eighteen through sixty five years of age.
- 12 Step Recovery Workshops & Conferences
- We offer you a continuum of care beyond the traditional 30 day primary treatment.
- Our IOP uses cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), Process therapy , Motivational interviewing MI, Problem solving family therapy, Mindfulness relapse prevention, Art therapy , Dialectical behavioral therapy DBT(components of) and Music Therapy.
We provide a safe, therapeutic nurturing environment which allows you to find your path to long term sobriety and recovery.
- Individual and group therapy is provided, or supervised by a Masters level therapist.
- 6 month program with a 3 month minimum verbal commitment.
- 10 hours of weekly group process
- Individual sessions weekly